Monday, September 19

Macau: Vecka 2

Week two in Macau. Absolutely swamped with work. The collection they gave me last wednesday to work on, I found out today, is actually 10 days overdue so I have to get it in gear! I have 6 jackets finished with patterns and materials. I fly out to Mainland China tomorrow for 3 days to visit the factories and meet with the company to show my design proposals (fingers crossed!) Only 6 more jackets, 4 pants, 4 polos and 4 shirts to go...holy crap.
Today we went to lunch at a fabulous restaurant at a nearby hotel. The food was so, so, so good and so was the entertainment (my boss' brother whistling at the hot asians in a local tabloid..)


Restaurant name (for those in Macau anytime soon :).)

Decor

SO TASTY - diced tempura vegetables in a really doughy wrap in a delicious sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment