Thursday, February 9

Foodies!

So now I've fallen back into my usual work routine after a long Christmas break. The weather has been gray and dreary since I arrived and doesn't show any signs of lifting. Fortunately my limited level of involvement with the weather makes me rather indifferent!
My mum and I took snapshots of most of our meals over the past few days. They were so artistic and delicious! It seemed worth documenting.

Prosciutto with melon and a lobster salad!

Cooked salmon wrapped in cabbage with a salmon mousse and creamy potatoes

Vegetable and meat dumplings with a vinegar dipping sauce

Penne pasta with parmesan, prosciutto, a cream sauce and a poached egg
(with my mother in the background :).)

After-lunch dessert! Raspberry marscapone cake, cream pastry and coffees!

No comments:

Post a Comment