Tuesday, October 4

Week 4! (+ weekend update)

So I spent my entire weekend in Hong Kong. We traveled around a bit to see a little of the city and then attended a classy buffet in celebration of the International holiday. Towards the end everyone lined up along the windows to watch the lovely firework display. My boss took a few photos so I'll post those when she sends them. We did a great deal of shopping on Sunday (10.30 - 7.00) oh my... I will post pictures when I have the time and energy to do so :)
Yesterday arrived a fellow Swede who I helped to design for during my summer job in Borås at Unibrands. He also got me the position here and works with my boss in some areas. It's nice to speak Swedish ... or speak at all as everyone else speaks Chinese. Tonight we had a lovely little after-dinner delight at the flat I am staying in.


Mini-Globen i Hong Kong!

Parma-ham, grapes, smelly cheeses and melon (for the dried ham, Spanish delicacy!)

With wine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment