Tuesday, August 23

Amerika!

Now arrived in america. The weather here is outstanding. Warm and sunny. Today there's a potential thunderstorms which I really only find quite exciting :). I've gotten to see my favourite beloved wonderful best friend and partied with her 3 nights in a row (first experiences in american bars!) Yes that has been quite interesting. Definitely nothing like the bars anywhere in Europe.
Aside from enjoying those aspects, I have been working on my 2012 fashion book for China! Yes spending 9 months working in China (Macau) as a fashion designer for a large Asian clothing company. I am very nervous. Perhaps I will start posting little tips on how to survive in China as I learn their culture :).

My work-in-progress book of fashion...heavy.



No comments:

Post a Comment