Sunday, April 10

Final Happy Day

So I have finally completed my last day of my internship. It's hard to believe it's already been a month. My computer crashed two hours before my internship ended because it was an ancient PC (pssht, go Mac!). It seemed quite appropriate.
I spent my Friday at a delicious italian restaurant where the waiter brought us two free lemoncello shots (amazing but we had no idea why) and getting (half free) drinks at my favourite bar with my favourite lady and had a lovely night celebrating. It was just an overall fantastic discounted evening :)
Today I think I will perhaps go visit Primrose Hill as it was suggested by the girls at my work before I left. And on Thursday, back to cold Stockholm. The idea of leaving behind 20°C sunny weather for cold and rain is quite depressing.
Anyway, more to be posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment